This video will show you how to submit the individual Tactical Estimate/Creative Brief to your Client Project Owner. This is done after you have completed the budgeting and Creative Brief. [VIDEO]
- Review your potential submission here. The Estimate per person is rounded. The calculated hourly rate is determined using the rounded estimate, so it may be off a few cents from the true hourly rate if fractions of hours were used in the estimate.
- If you need to make any changes click the Cancel button and make your text changes via Details or budget changes via Current Budget or Initial Budget. Then return here.
- You can also include cc email addresses (for multiple cc email addresses, use a comma after each address)
- Add comments if appropriate,
- To add a PDF file, click the Browse button. File must have the PDF extension after the first period (no commas, blank spaces etc.).
- When you are satisfied, click on the Submit for Approval button.
- An email will be sent to your Project Owner and any cc’s.