ARMS has a suite of 25 different reports that have been developed over the years. Each report can be individually assigned to Company/Agency/Brand without any code changes. New ones can be easily created. However, we are confident that the standard reports that we have developed will meet most if not all of your needs NOW.
Each Report has a Report Generator that allows you to select the desired data to be included in the report. Thus, these 25 reports provide hundreds of variations. Again, no code changes are required. Just click the radio buttons.
In addition, for IT security reasons and for viewing on multiple devices (tablets, mobile), the reports are not created in Excel. However, all reports can be cut and pasted into Excel. Below is a sample of some of our Reports.
- Annual Staffing Distribution – This report depicts the ANNUAL percent mix of staff (budget and actual) from hourly and dollar perspectives. Provides Function/role/individual level detail. It also includes the Average Budget vs. Actual Hourly rate, which is valuable if you have different functional/role rates.
- Annualized Project Summary – Provides Annual individual job level detail of Budget vs. Actual with $ variance and % utilized.
- YTD and Annual Initial Budget vs. Current Budget – Provides Annual and YTD Initial Budget vs. Current Budget with % of Initial Budget depicted as well. Use this if you have a phased budget.
- YTD and Annual Reconciliation – Job Level detail with Year-to-Date & Annual Invoice amounts vs. Actual costs or Budgets. Use this if the invoices are based on actuals and/or retainer based.
- Monthly Phased – Displays one of four Options – (Current Budget, Initial Budget, Actual Costs, or Variance) by project for each function. It depicts, Monthly, Y-T-D and Annual information depending on the selection options chosen. The Variance Option shows the difference of the Current Budget minus the Actuals Costs.