ARMS has 5 different access levels. This allows you to determine the appropriate level of viewing, reporting and writing capability for your process.
- The Administrator level has access to all data for the company including setup.
- The Agency level has access to all Brands across their respective Agency with the ability to input their own actual data, and rates per role.
- The Agency Lite level has access to all Brands across their respective Agency. But no ability to enter in actual data, or rates. That is done by a Company Administrator.
- The Management user level has access to a single or multiple brands across all of the corresponding Agencies that are assigned to that/those brand(s). No writing capability
- Second Level Approver – if you require a second level approver for either Annual SOWs or Individual tactics, we can set you up with that option
- The Report user has the ability to only run reports for all Agencies and Brands. No writing capability.
Why so many different access levels?
- The agency should only see its own respective information and if appropriate enter actuals. (Thus the Agency access level).
- Most companies have the inputting of actuals performed by a centralized or outsourced function. In those cases, it is not necessary for the Agency so have access to the links that involve entering actuals (thus the Agency Lite access level).
- Obviously there is a need for someone to set up all the behind the scenes information and have access to the entire program without different passwords (thus the Administrator access level).
- The Individual Company Project Owners need access to their respective Brands(s) estimates and reports, but nothing else – no write capability (thus the Management User access level).
- And finally there are users within the company that require access to all Agencies and Brands reports with one password but it is not necessary for them to have access to all the setup links (thus the Report access level).