This video will show you the steps to revise the Current Budget so that it reflects the latest estimate of hours and OOPs in preparation for individual tactical submission. When you entered the Initial Budget, it was automatically copied into the Current Budget field. [VIDEO]
- If the Initial Budget is locked for this fiscal year, you can still enter Current Budgets via this page.
- KEEP IN MIND THE INDIVIDUAL TACTICAL SUBMISSION PULLS DATA FROM CURRENT BUDGET FIELD ONLY.
- Select the correct Fiscal Year (the system will default to the current year).
- Select a single month or a range of months, then click on the Show button.
- Every person staffed for this project will appear. Enter their respective budget hours.
- If a person has no hours, leave it blank (do not use 0). 0 is a record, and anyone with 0, will appear on the estimate.
- Enter in the total budget number for OOPs and/or Production/Media (no $ signs or commas).
- Click the Add button.
- Scroll down to see the total sum in dollars or Create an Estimate (Estimates/Create Estimate) to view the totals.