This video will show you how to enter the Initial Budget Hours and OOPs for a given tactic. Once the job is entered and staffed, it is time to Budget the hours and OOPs. You will need to use the Initial Budget when creating the Annual SOW for the year.[VIDEO]
- If you are being asked to submit an Annual Tactical SOW, you MUST use the Initial Budget field.
- KEEP IN MIND THE ANNUAL SOW SUBMISSION PULLS FROM THE INITIAL BUDGET FIELD ONLY.
- Data entered here will be automatically entered into the Current Budget field.
- Select the Fiscal Year and range of months, click Show.
- All assigned staff will appear. Enter the Budget Hours and OOPs.
- If a person has no hours, leave the fields blank (do not use 0)
- For OOPs, do not use $ sign or commas.
- Click the Add button.