This video will show you how to use the “copy” feature within ARMS. Staffing a job is probably the most time consuming part of working in ARMS. However, ARMS has the ability to “Copy” the staff from a previously entered job. Here you will see the steps to copy a previously entered job in order to copy assigned staff and or budget information. [VIDEO]
- Select the Project # to Copy via the Lookup Project link.
- Enter a unique Project Number for the new project.
- If you want the Project Title to be copied, leave the Project Title field blank, or you may enter a new title.
- Select the data you want to copy (at the very least – Assigned Staff).
- If you copy the budget information, all budget information, even from previous years will be copied. Actuals are not copied.
- If your Initial Budget is “locked”, only the Current Budget will be copied.
- Click the Copy button.
- Keep in mind that you may need to change some details (Agency #, Status, Product, Project Owner, Project Type, Qualifier). If so, click on the “edit this project” link.
- The Creative Brief fields are not copied.