This video will show you how to take an action on a tactical estimate. If the Agency submitter selects you as the Project Owner, you will receive an email alerting you to the fact that you have a tactical estimate waiting for you in ARMS. Log in and you will see a list of all your “Pending” tactical estimates.[VIDEO]
- This list defaults to Pending Project Estimates.
- If you are looking for an estimate other than Pending…..
- Select a specific project by using the Lookup Project link, or select the appropriate Status (All, Pending, Approved, Not Approved), Click Show
- Click on the View Details link to view the Project Estimate/Creative Brief. You can print this form or save it as a PDF file.
- There may be a PDF file attached in the Additional Info section. Click Additional info.
- If you are the Approver for a Pending Estimate, radio buttons will appear when you click view details.
- Take the appropriate action. Add in any comments and /or cc email addresses (separated by a comma).
- An email will be sent to your Agency submitter (and cc’s). Your action will be databased in ARMS.